Thursday, June 19, 2008

Austin is 3!




I admit that I fully intended on keeping more up to date on my posts but Austin's 3rd birthday was last weekend so I was incredibly busy getting everything ready for that. I have got to find a way to make these birthday parties less stressful for us. I mean hamburgers and hotdogs with a few sides are supposed to be easy and stress free. Yes, I did make the cake (it is a caterpillar) but it was done on Friday night. Yet somehow I was running around like crazy and didn't get to socialize with everyone and enjoy the party. Next year I think it's nugget trays and hoggies from Publix so we don't have to cook anything while everyone is here.




Waiting patiently to eat the cake.

Austin did get a lot of cool stuff this year though. He was actually interested in all the things that he got which is a change from the last few years. Every day he seems more grown up to me. It is going by way too fast!

4 comments:

The Partins said...

Your boys are adorable!

Nicole Roberts said...

The cake is so cute! I may have to hire you, come September. :)

The Brooks Family said...

Hey Stephanie!!!
Welcome to blog world! I'm glad to see you here. Your babies are precious!!! They do grow up so fast, don't they??? Sounds like you are one busy Mommy! I think we have lots in common and plenty to talk about. I lost my Mama to cancer in 2005. Logan (my son) was only 2 at the time. Then I lost my Grandma in 2006. And my Husband Scott's Mom is very sick also. I can totally undertand what you are going through. I don't think I have dealt with everything yet either. We will have to talk sometime =)
Take care,
Kim Bone-Brooks

Ida B. Goddard said...

Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i haven't seen you since Loco's in Winder, like 2 1/2 years ago!!! Lot's has changed! Congrats on baby #2!! I've got one of my own - and married too! Check out my blog! email me and i'll send you my number so we can talk! idabgoddard@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon!
and, by the way, i'm kinda green too - not as much as you, but still a little and i've thought about the cloth diapers, too! we really need to catch up! i stay at home, so email me soon!!