Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quotes From A 3 Year Old

Austin has said some pretty hilairous things this week that I just had to share.

Last night Bobby and Austin were outside and Austin was trying to catch a butterfly (he is obsessed with ALL bugs). The butterfly flew away and he said, "Bye-bye butterfly, thanks for coming!"

After having an accident in his bed earlier this week we let Austin climb up in our bed and sleep with us the rest of the night. As he was snuggling up with his daddy he said, "Put the blanket on me, my skin is cold!" The very next day he told me that, "I got seaweed in my pants last night." Hmmm....I wonder if this is why we had the accident?

1 comment:

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

LOVE IT!


Seaweed ... huh.... I didnt realize yall had an ocean in N. (or nothern than us) GA! :)