Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catching Up

OK so I FINALLY got my computer back last Wednesday. The IT guy had to run several reboot programs to remove the 5 viruses that had decided to make my computer their new home. Thankfully my hard drive and files were all saved. However, I am not using McAfee anymore because it obviously did not help. We're using avast! which is supposed to be a lot better so check it out if your virus program expires soon.

In other news, the boys are growing both physcially and mentally like weeds. I amazed at how well they can play together now. Logan just thinks Austin is the absolute coolest person in the world. Austin will take a toy train and push it across the room and here comes Logan chasing after him. Of course there are still bad days like today when Austin bit Logan on the head twice! I keep a close eye on them but it happens in an instant. It's maddening to deal with but I know that it's all about jealousy.



Playing with their Leap Frog Learn Around Playground
Austin's language skills are improving at such a dramatic rate it is just blowing my mind. He misses nothing. The other day Bobby was looking for a lighter for the grill and wondering out loud where it was. Austin of course told him exactly where it was because he knows where everything is. (Thankfully it's in a drawer that Austin can't open) He's also begun "reading" his books and I set him in his window seat that Bobby's dad made him and he stayed there for a long time.

He looks so grown up!!

Also Logan has started standing up and makes it his mission to pull himself up on everything possible. He also wants you to hold him so that he can walk. I know that walking on his on is in the not so distant future.






4 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

Aww! We have got to see yall soon. Logan is getting so big. How is 'school' going with Austin?

Give the boys (all of them) kisses from us!

Ida B. Goddard said...

you've got your hands full! isn't it wonderful, though?!

Holly said...

Never a dull moment, huh? Such cute boys!