Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Logan is crawling!

I will admit that this did happen last week but being a mommy of 2 boys leaves little free time to do things like update a blog when something happens. It's just a little bit crazy that he's doing it at 6 months. Austin crawled at 7 months and Logan was constantly kicking when I was pregnant so I guess it's to be expected. Here are a couple of action shots.



Getting ready to go



Off he goes to get into big brother's toys




Exhausted from all that activity!


Austin is also getting a lot better with Logan. They'll play together and Austin wants to help take care of him. Sometimes if Logan is napping he'll ask where he is and want to go get him up. Logan thinks Austin is the funniest thing and it is so wonderful to hear him cracking up over somthing his big brother did. I still have to a constant eye on them though because every now and then Austin will do something to hurt Logan on purpose. I think he just wants to see what Logan will do and what I'll do as well.

No comments: